We love lead generation. We love it with an unreasonable and geeky passion. We love it because when it's done right, it can improve cash flow in every season of the year, make marketing (almost) effortless, and reduce operating costs. Really.
Someone seems to have thrown out the lead-generation rule book.
Or at least glued a lot of its
It seems like everything's changed about the sales business. It's harder to find prospects at conferences and other old watering holes. Customers in greyhound-lean organizations have less time for your sales calls. You're more likely to make your pitch on a BlackBerry than on an elevator.
The mechanics of lead generation have changed a lot over the last decade, but its goals remain the same:
- To generate interest from people who are ready and able to buy your products
- To grow your company by increasing sales and revenue
- To help your sales force to close sales more quickly
Now for the good news
Change is also opportunity, and there's a way to turn it to your advantage. At C3 Advertising, we combine decades of experience, old-fashioned smarts, and 21st-century tools and techniques to help you become a more effective sales organization with less effort.
Our lead-generation and CRM programs are not specific services. Rather, our b-to-b effort is a process: we find out what you need, recommend the best available tools, and help you achieve your goals for sale, growth, customer retention, and market share.
The Free Bonus(es) of Really Smart B-to-B Marketing
Here are examples of the things we've accomplished for our b-to-b clients, while helping them to meet their primary sales goals:
- Reduced the number of touches needed to close a sale by 40%
- Cut the average time for closing a sale in half
- Discovered new vertical markets hidden in customer data
- Reduced customer service costs
- Helped executives and other decision-makers to get better data from their sales efforts
- Increased sales and cash flow between busy seasons by tapping into secondary markets
- Found cost-effective ways to market to secondary markets that reduced pressure on the sales force
- Helped clients evaluate their in-house lists and data to find their most profitable 20% of customers, and create profiles to find more like them
- Helped clients reposition their company for changing market conditions
There's more, but we try to limit scrolling to the Case Studies and the FAQs.
Lead Generation Case Study