In this day and age of virtual everything, plain old paper can be surprisingly useful, engaging, and cost-effective. Mix two parts classic print and direct mail and one part 21st-century technology, and you've got some powerful and memorable communications tools.
Print and Direct Mail Services
We develop print and direct mail creative from concept through production. We can help you find the right print, mailing, and list resources to complete your project, and guide the production every step of the way.
- Direct-mail packages
- Dimensional mailing packages (boxes and other containers with themed materials and premiums inside)
- Product catalogs, with digital versions
- Banners and posters
- Trade show materials
- Print ad creative, production and placement
- Letterhead and Business cards
What's different about print and direct mail
in the 21st century?
- First, no limits. The advent of digital and variable data printing mean that you can do things with ink and paper that were impossible a few years ago (well, some of them were possible, but most clients couldn't afford them). Digital printing allows for small runs, making them ideal for smaller promotions.
- Variable data printing allows for infinitely changeable text and images, meaning that you can target audiences as small as one with highly creative personalization.
- Paper appeals to the sense of touch (and sometimes, smell) in a way that you can't replicate online.
- Print, whether it's in a magazine or in the mail, is simply a better showcase for some products, especially if they're higher-end. While print publication advertising no longer has the power it once did to generate direct sales, it can still be awfully good at providing that multi-channel oomph you need for effective branding.
- And if you're doing dimensionals, well, there's no such thing as a present that goes unopened.
- Some people prefer ink-on-paper most of the time, and most people, of any age, prefer ink-on-paper some of the time. That's why so many of our business-to-business clients make their most important sales support and lead-generation materials available in print versions, and why so many consumer categories still need it, too.
- Finally, as of this writing, snail mail lists are about a third the cost of email lists, and offer more data. 'Nuff said.